- October 1-5, 2018
- Ishikawa Ongakudo Hall
- 20-1 Showa-machi, Kanazawa 920-0856, Japan
(Kanazawa Station’s East Gate)
- Keynote Lecture
- Sachiko Kuno,Ph.D
President & CEO, S&R Foundation USA
Title：How can Scientist create Social Impact? - New wave forward to Profit and Purpose
- JSSX:Ikumi Tamai（Institute of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences Kanazawa University）
MDO:Tsuyoshi Yokoi（Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine）
- 2018 International Meeting on 22nd MDO and 33rd JSSX ended on a high note.
Thank you very much for your great contribution and support.
- October 1, 2018
MDO/JSSX in Kanazawa will hold it as planned.
- September 29, 2018
Due to Typhoon (24) Trami, domestic transportations to Kanazawa may be affected (Sep 30th and Oct 1st). You can get the most recently updated information from the following web sites.
・From Tokyo (Haneda) by Airplane to Komatsu/Kanazawa
・From Tokyo (Narita) by Airplane to Komatsu/Kanazawa
・From Tokyo by Shinkansen (Bullet train; Kagayaki and Hakutaka)
・From Kyoto and Osaka by Thunderbird (Limited Express train) or from Nagoya by Shirasagi (Limited Express train)
- September 28, 2018
Although Typhoon Trami may affect transportation to Kanazawa, currently we are planning to hold the Meeting as scheduled.
However, delay or cancellation of flights/trains are possible. So, we appreciate for your understating any changes of the program.
- September 22, 2018 Abstract uploaded
- September 18, 2018 Timetable uploaded
- September 4, 2018 Information for Participants uploaded
- September 4, 2018 Information for Chairpersons and Presenters uploaded
- August 31, 2018 Registration Deadline Extended to 31st August at 12:00pm.
- July 20, 2018 Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended to 30th July.
- July 20, 2018 Registration Deadline Extended to 30th July.
- July 13, 2018 Social Program uploaded.
- June 20, 2018 Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended to 21st July.
- June 20, 2018 Registration Deadline Extended to 21st July.
- June 6, 2018 Lecture on Japanese Culture uploaded
- May 15, 2018 Visa information uploaded
- May 15, 2018 Lecture Infomation PRIS2018 uploaded
- May 7, 2018 Lecture Infomation JSSX-KSAP Joint Symposium uploaded
- April 26, 2018 Lecture Infomation Symposium uploaded
- April 20, 2018 Program uploaded
- April 19, 2018 Links uploaded
- April 3, 2018 Lecture Infomation Keynote Lecture and Plenary uploaded
- March 30, 2018 Travel Grant uploaded
- March 23, 2018 The Predoctoral Researcher- Initiative Session (PRIS) 2018 Abstract Submission Guidelines uploaded
- March 6, 2018 Registration uploaded
- March 6, 2018 Call for Abstracts uploaded
- March 6, 2018 Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest uploaded
- January 31, 2017 Web abstracts uploaded
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Institute of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Science. Kanazawa University
STAFF / Takeo Nakanishi, Ikumi Tamai
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, 920-1192, Japan
TANAKA & SHOBUNDO GRAPHIC ART CO., LTD.
STAFF / Tomita, Nakayama
1448, Utsugi-machi Higashi, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa, 920-0377, Japan