- October 1-5, 2018
- Ishikawa Ongakudo Hall
- 20-1 Showa-machi, Kanazawa 920-0856, Japan
(Kanazawa Station’s East Gate)
- Keynote Lecture
- Sachiko Kuno,Ph.D
President & CEO, S&R Foundation USA
Title：How can Scientist create Social Impact? - New wave forward to Profit and Purpose
- JSSX:Ikumi Tamai（Institute of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences Kanazawa University）
MDO:Tsuyoshi Yokoi（Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine）
- July 20, 2018 Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended to 30th July.
- July 20, 2018 Registration Deadline Extended to 30th July.
- July 13, 2018 Social Program uploaded.
- June 20, 2018 Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended to 21st July.
- June 20, 2018 Registration Deadline Extended to 21st July.
- June 6, 2018 Lecture on Japanese Culture uploaded
- May 15, 2018 Visa information uploaded
- May 15, 2018 Lecture Infomation PRIS2018 uploaded
- May 7, 2018 Lecture Infomation JSSX-KSAP Joint Symposium uploaded
- April 26, 2018 Lecture Infomation Symposium uploaded
- April 20, 2018 Program uploaded
- April 19, 2018 Links uploaded
- April 3, 2018 Lecture Infomation Keynote Lecture and Plenary uploaded
- March 30, 2018 Travel Grant uploaded
- March 23, 2018 The Predoctoral Researcher- Initiative Session (PRIS) 2018 Abstract Submission Guidelines uploaded
- March 6, 2018 Registration uploaded
- March 6, 2018 Call for Abstracts uploaded
- March 6, 2018 Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest uploaded
- January 31, 2017 Web abstracts uploaded
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Institute of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Science. Kanazawa University
STAFF / Takeo Nakanishi, Ikumi Tamai
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, 920-1192, Japan
TANAKA & SHOBUNDO GRAPHIC ART CO., LTD.
STAFF / Tomita, Nakayama
1448, Utsugi-machi Higashi, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa, 920-0377, Japan